A little bit of my world in a blog......from makeup and fashion, through to interior design and all things vintage. A blog of thoughts, feelings and maybe a few ideas! -enjoy.x

Thursday 14 August 2014

My Beauty Brand Wishlist.....Illamasqua

Hey Loveys,
 
Here is my wishlist for the fabulous Illamasqua, a brand that I am still trying out but am keen to try more!
 
1.
 

 
£18.50
 
Glamore Lipstick in Rosepout
 
A gorgeous nude shade, they have released 7 new shades, I would love all of them but this one seems to stand out for me.
 
2.
 
 
£30
 
Illamasqua rich liquid foundation
 
A foundation that I hear a lot of great things about, one of the many foundations on my wishlist.
 
3.
 
 
£21.50
 
Powder blush in Hussy, a matte pink shade, I do love a pink blusher!
 
4.
 
 
£34.00
 
Fatale Palette, four beautiful shades that would make a dramatic eye look!
 
So this is my current Illamasqua wishlist, what is yours?
 
A xx
 
 
 
 

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oooh these look absolutely lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't sneeze at any of this lot Alessia! I've looked at the Hussy blusher before - gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah love that expression! It's beaut isn't it, but again the price tag makes me hesitate xxx

      Delete
  3. I love all of there lipsticks especially this one- gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments! I love reading them and always reply.

© Velvet Lashes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig